1. Industry members make nominations by writing to the Nominations Committee or by nominating online
2. The Nominations Committee review the nominations and rank candidates for induction
3. The Hall of Fame Board vote on the submissions from the Nominations Committee
4. Inductees are elected into the Hall of Fame
To be inducted into the Hall of Fame a nominee must:
• have had outstanding achievements and made a prolonged positive impact on the industry
• be of good character and not be deemed to have brought the industry into disrepute by inappropriate behaviour
Nominees are inducted into the era (Pre 1980s, 1980-1999 or 2000-present) they are deemed to have had the most influence or established a positive reputation within.